DETOX VEGGIE SOUP
This easy-to-prepare vegetable soup utilizes a few shortcuts and maximizes the veggie goodness that your body craves. You just feel better after a hearty bowl!
HEARTY & CRAVEABLE
This detox veggie soup is fantastic, offering both heartiness and deliciousness that you and your body will crave. The recipe as written nearly fills an 8qt stockpot so you can savor it for several meals.
The key to this recipe is to have all the veggies handy to wash, chop, and add to the pot. Then simply simmer for about an hour to cook down the veggies and meld the flavors.
Chop Fresh Veggies
Serve with Noodles & Meatless Ground
Detox Veggie Soup Ingredients
TRADITIONAL RECIPE CARD
The Traditional Recipe Card is the most common way to view an online recipe but we encourage you to try our SIGNATURE ONE-PAGE RECIPE VIEW above. We think you will love the layout!
TO HELP YOU ORGANIZE YOUR SHOPPING LIST...
The Traditional Recipe Card below may include affiliate links. When we can, we link common store-bought items via Instacart directly inside the recipe card so you can easily compile a shopping list and place an order, if you desire. By doing this, we may earn a modest commission from the items you purchase, all without any extra cost to you.
Detox Veggie Soup
- 1 Drizzle Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 4 Ribs Celery
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 Bag Shredded Carrots
- 2 Cans Cut Green Beans (15 oz each)
- 2 Cans Cannellini Beans (15 oz each)
- 1 Can Italian Diced Tomatoes (28 oz)
- ½ Head Cabbage
- 2 Containers Vegetable Broth (32 oz each)
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Ditalini Noodles
- Meatless Ground
- Nutritional Yeast (To Taste)
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- Crusty Bread
- Heat generous drizzle of olive oil in 8 quart stockpot over medium heat (this size pot allows you to add extra ingredients to tailor it to your tastes).1 Drizzle Olive Oil
- Dice onion & celery. Add to pot, mix well.1 Medium Onion, 4 Ribs Celery
- Add minced garlic and cook down a couple minutes.2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Dice zucchini, add to pot. Add shredded carrots, mix well.1 Large Zucchini, 1 Bag Shredded Carrots
- Drain and roughly chop green beans and add to pot.2 Cans Cut Green Beans
- Drain and rinse cannellini beans, then add to pot.2 Cans Cannellini Beans
- Add can of diced tomatoes.1 Can Italian Diced Tomatoes
- Chop cabbage and add to pot.½ Head Cabbage
- Add vegetable broth and spices.2 Containers Vegetable Broth, 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning, 2 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Pepper
- Mix well, cover, reduce heat to simmer, and cook for about an hour.
- Your favorite noodles and meatless ground.Ditalini Noodles, Meatless Ground
- Top with nutritional yeast, salt & pepper, and pair it with a crusty bread.Nutritional Yeast (To Taste), Salt & Pepper (To Taste), Crusty Bread