PLANT POWERED PIZZA
Create a speedy ‘Plant Powered Pizza’ using a store-bought crust, zesty sauce, sautéed veggies, and other topping favorites like olives, tomatoes, and an optional hint of vegan cheese for a hassle-free, plant-powered feast!
The highlight of the pizza starts with a zesty sauce. Spice up a store-bought sauce to taste with Italian Seasoning, Garlic & Onion Powder, and Salt. This flavorful touch adds a subtle kick, making every bite an enjoyable burst of taste.
LOADED WITH VEGGIES
Delight in this veggie-loaded plant powered pizza, featuring all of your favorites, like sautéed bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms for a savory kick. Complemented by olives, tomatoes, fresh spinach, and anything else you desire – it’s a medley of flavors in every bite.
Plant Powered Pizza Ingredients
TRADITIONAL RECIPE CARD
The Traditional Recipe Card is the most common way to view an online recipe but we encourage you to try our SIGNATURE ONE-PAGE RECIPE VIEW above. We think you will love the layout!
TO HELP YOU ORGANIZE YOUR SHOPPING LIST...
The Traditional Recipe Card below may include affiliate links. When we can, we link common store-bought items via Instacart directly inside the recipe card so you can easily compile a shopping list and place an order, if you desire. By doing this, we may earn a modest commission from the items you purchase, all without any extra cost to you.
Plant Powered Pizza
- 1 Store Bought Crust of Choice Frozen, Refrigerated, or Boxed
- 1 Store Bought Jar Pizza Sauce of Choice
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic & Onion Powder
- OR Simple Homemade Sauce with Seasonings above and:
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
Veggies of Choice:
- 1 Green or Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 Package Fresh or Can Mushrooms
Toppings of Choice:
- Green/Black Olives
- Plum or Cherry Tomatoes
- Vegan Mozzerella Cheese
- Fresh Spinach
Additional Optional Toppings
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Arugula
- Grated Vegan Parmesan
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Prepare the crust according to the package instructions.1 Store Bought Crust of Choice
- Place the crust on an optional pizza stone, sheet, or tray.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- If Using Store Bought Sauce: Taste sauce and add spices to increase flavor. Pizza sauce is best if flavorful and zesty.1 Store Bought Jar Pizza Sauce of Choice, Italian Seasoning, Garlic & Onion Powder, Salt
- OR If Making Simple Homemade Sauce: Thin out tomato paste to the desired consistency, and add above seasonings to taste.1 Can Tomato Paste
- Spread an ample amount of sauce on the crust.
- Slice or dice veggies to the preferred size.1 Green or Bell Pepper, 1 Onion, 1 Package Fresh or Can Mushrooms
- Add them to the pizza directly OR PREFERRED sauté them for a few minutes with some olive oil and the seasonings (listed above) on the stovetop.
- If desired, slice olives or plum/cherry tomatoes.Green/Black Olives, Plum or Cherry Tomatoes
- Add additional toppings to the pizza and sprinkle a small amount of vegan cheese if desired.Fresh Spinach, Vegan Mozzerella Cheese
- Place the pizza in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until veggies are slightly wilted, and the pizza is heated through.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Add any remaining optional toppings, cut, and serve.Fresh Basil, Fresh Arugula, Grated Vegan Parmesan, Red Pepper Flakes